- Do you find yourself in professional situations where you must use English with confidence?
- Would you like to build your confidence and fluency when speaking with colleagues and clients?
- Do you need to lead or participate in meetings and deliver presentations in English?
- How do you feel about ‘small talk’?
Today, being comfortable in English both in speaking and in writing is one of the keys to success and every professional must acquire a level of English that lives up to these demands.
The focus of the communicative Business English courses is on developing the specific skills needed for the practical use of English in real business situations, participating in personal or online meetings, making phone calls, writing emails or making a presentation to partners and clients.
In classes we work with engaging and authentic business materials, podcasts, articles, interviews that help develop the skills you need in real-life situations.
Courses are designed for the specific purposes of business, management, tourism and hospitality.
There is the possibility to have 50% of the charges of your English classes deducted from your annual taxes by providing the supporting documentation.
Learn to introduce yourself and your company to foreign colleagues with confidence
Handle « small talk » – the art of building rapport or initiating a conversation
Developing skills needed to lead or participate in meetings
Developing presentation skills, phone skills and email writing skills
Course structure : The courses are tailor-made and individualized to fulfill the specific needs and objectives of the learner. Private and small group classes are available.
Training on CV writing and job-interviews
- Are you hunting for a job that requires English knowledge ?
- Would you like to have a successful interview in English ?
- Do you want to find out the tricks and key expressions of a convincing CV ?
- How do you feel about ‘small talk’ and your ‘elevator pitch’ ?
Course structure : The courses are tailor-made and focused on the specific needs and objectives of the student.